Richford Historical Society resides in the richford graded school house that was built in 1869. It was used until 1955.

Prior to the residence of the Historical Society, it was home to the Odd Fellows and used as a training facility by the fire department. The fire department turned it back over to the town. 

_________________

_________________

  • Facebook

William E. Sherwood

Clarence a. Lacey

RICHFORD TOWN HISTORIAN 
              1965~2002

RICHFORD TOWN HISTORIAN 
               2002~2018

© 2020 by Tioga County NYGenWeb.  All rights reserved.